FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING CLIENTS
I offer career and executive coaching also in English. My services are based on mindfulness and the aim to create new, unobstructed views and fresh perspectives. Topics may be:
- career development and succession planning
- develop and improve leadership skills and presence to effectively lead others
- prevent burnout and maintain a good work-life balance personally and professionally
- manage change
- deal with conflicts
- self-management in the home office and leading virtual teams
I see coaching as a process and partnership that allows you to accelerate forward, especially when you have been stuck. My approach is being objective, non-judgmental, an excellent listener, and help you uncover the strategies and steps forward that will work best for you. That is why I focus on developing individual fitting solutions in partnership with my clients rather than offering best practice and blue prints. No matter which challenges you are facing there is always more than one possible solution and things are often not as they seem to be at the first glance.
Furthermore I am convinced that acting in alignment with one's own values and potentials leads to peak performance and satisfaction. By identifying your strengths, potentials and core values and realigning with them your life becomes easier, more peaceful and more fulfilling.
Working with me will lead you to:
- gain new insights and expand possibilities
- become focused on what is most important to you and what fulfils you
- achieve goals you have never thought possible, personally and professionally
- become more balanced in your life
- optimise your inner trust, intuition and self-worth
Coaching is meanwhile a well established tool in business contexts. Successful entrepreneurs and top-executives frequently make use of a personal coach to optimise their progress, achieve outstanding outcomes and peak performance. You can benefit from a coaching that will help you to accomplish your goals, change your behaviour and your limiting patterns in order to achieve more success in your professional and private life as well.
The coaching sessions will be conducted online via a web conferencing tool like Zoom or on the phone. This setting has proven to be not only as effective as in person meetings but also offers more flexibility and saves time as distance doesn't matter.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a preliminary non-binding free call, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We can get to know each other and discuss your issues and expectations. I look forward to your message and will answer your request as soon as possible.